Saturday, June 22, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my "Fit in my Fifties" blog!  I am starting on this journey to finally become fit and healthy. I am hoping to share my journey with you and I hope you will share your story.

Starting on Monday I will be working with a personal trainer. I need some consistency and commitment to this journey and hope a personal trainer along with journaling will be helpful. I understand not everyone can afford a personal trainer but I look at it as an investment now to prevent health care costs later in my life.

I promise to share what my training sessions consist of. I will be training 3 days of week and another 2-3 on my own. In addition to my exercise, I will be sharing my food plans.  A structured diet plan is not what I plan on following. Just smaller portion and balanced foods is what eating plan will be. Not going to  forego any major food category. 

Wishing all of us success!


No comments:

Post a Comment