Sunday, June 30, 2013

Do You Need A Trainer?

Don't get me wrong, I am not against having a trainer. In fact, last week I worked with one three days. But it was on the third day that I was presented a contract to sign. I was told it was just for liability purposes but when I glanced at it there was a payment time schedule for the next 6 months and a lot more than just a liability waiver.

My question, is this normal? And initially I want to workout three times a week. But the problem with committing to three times a week in a contract is what about the weeks/days I will be out of town? Am I committed to paying for those days when I will not be around?

How many of you have a trainer? If you do, do you sign a contract? If you sign a contract, how long is the contract for? I don't mean to sound clueless but I am new to this.

And as a footnote, my trainer is working my butt off. She is doing what she is suppose to do. I haven't worked that hard in a long time. 

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment